– Prominent learning from each panelist (4-5 panelists in each knowledge exchange session) on their personal / company’s experience with exquisite decor projects. – The power of collaboration and how this upcoming trend can be used to the best advantage of the project. – New trends in decor. Each panelist to share their own learning… Read more »
– New trends in Entertainment at high-end / exclusive social events (personalisation / relevance to couple / hosts) – The challenges involved in celebrity entertainment engagement at social events. Learning on how to better prepare / find a solution to such challenges. – The importance of integration of Entertainment in a social event, and when… Read more »
– Exploring the potential of strategic partnerships with clients in the MICE space. – Adding Value to a MICE programme beyond logistics and format, but in actually achieving an objective of the brand. – Including aspects of Motivation / Incentive beyond just travel for the new-age MICE traveller.
– New trends in F&B at high-end / exclusive social events (newer formats, presentation styles, cuisines) – The challenges involved in maintaining client’s priorities while evolving in accordance to latest trends – The importance of integration of F&B in the over-all concept for the event. – Importance of working in a collaborative manner: caterer/s, planner… Read more »
– Highlighting challenges in planning events in international destinations – The importance of relevant networks in international destinations. – The opportunities in collaborations with brands having international networks. (E.g. international Hotel chains with global sales agents, agencies with global networks etc.) – The value-addition an established multi-national chain can provide its client, and how loyalty… Read more »
The importance of local support to meet vision and make the most of what the destination has to offer. – Integrate the Destination into the celebrations. – Select the right local partners in a Destination. – Leverage the strength of local expertise and sourcing. – Working in collaboration across geographical borders.
– To highlight the avenues that Aerocity presents in positioning Delhi as an international events destination. – The advantage of working in a collaborative manner to take advantage of the opportunities a hub like Aerocity can provide. – Highlighting the risks / challenges for stakeholder of Aerocity and discussing way to mitigate these.
– The need for collaborations between lighting designer (if there is one), AV Solution provider, AV content producer and the set designer of an event. – What are the risks of these elements being out of sync? – Culminate on practical steps / 5 point agenda to encourage collaborative efforts and take the output of… Read more »
Artists and Artist Managers are invited to participate in this workshop – PR and Image Management: Striking the right Balance. – Managing your presence in a continually evolving Digital scenario – Becoming ‘Professional’ in the pursuit of making the industry more professional While artists’ success and popularity may well depend on ‘good word of mouth’… Read more »