What events / campaigns are eligible for entry to WOW Awards Asia?
Any event / experiential campaign executed anywhere across the globe, by any company / brand / institution / association / organization / individual based in Asia is eligible for entry across categories. For e.g. If a Singapore based company has executed a conference for a multi-national corporate in Las Vegas, it is eligible to participate.
Additionally, any campaign / event / experience executed in Asia by any company / brand / institution / association / organization / individual based anywhere across the globe, is also eligible to submit for entries across categories. For e.g. If a company based in the UK has been involved in an event / experience / activation executed in Singapore, it is eligible for entry to WOW Awards Asia 2020.
What period of time should the event / activity / campaign have taken place in, to be eligible for entry?
Group A, Group B, Group C
Any Events / Projects executed between 1st April, 2019 to 31st March, 2020 are eligible for an entry
If a campaign / activation has begun or ended in this stipulated period, but not completed / started within the period, it can consider entering, as long as a substantial part of the campaign falls under this time frame. For e.g. A brand activation starting on February 2020 but culminating in April 2020, is eligible if the bulk of the activation has already been completed and some results are clocked in for the activity.
WOW Decade Awards
Any Events / Projects executed between 1st January, 2010 to 31st December, 2019 are eligible for an entry
Last date for Entry Submission is 10th May, 2017
Steps for making entries.
There are broadly two steps in the entry process:
A. Registering the Company as a WOW Awards Asia entrant
B. Creating and submitting entries for Jury evaluation
A. Registering the company as a WOW Awards Asia entrant
Interested entities (companies, brands, artists, venues) can do so by clicking on the ‘REGISTER’ button here or in the menu bar. Once there, register yourself and create a login for an account through which all the WOW Award Asia entries of the entity can be managed. Each entity can have only ONE account, which can be accessed by the login details by various individuals related to the entity across branch offices (where relevant).
Once the registration is complete, an e-mail confirming the registration will be sent to the applicant’s e-mail address. The account is then active. This is a one-time process. The account will have a list of the categories at WOW Awards Asia 2020, in which entries can be made.
B.Submitting entries for the judging process
Once logged in to your account, there are three steps involved in submitting an entry for the judging process
STEP-1. Registering an entry and seeking client approval
STEP-2. Submitting the Entry Document
STEP-3. Making Payment for the Entries
Step 1. Registering an entry and seeking client approval
Select the category in which entry needs to be made, and enter the basic details as per the form about the entry in order to register the entry.
- Once an entry is registered, a system-generated e-mail will be sent to the Client’s email provided by the entrant, seeking approval on the entry
- In case where a client is not involved, please mark it as client approval not required stating the reason for the same
- Each WOW Award Asia entry needs a mandatory approval from the client (wherever an event is executed for an external client) through a ‘reply mail’ from the client’s official e-mail address.
- The process of creating the Entry Document can begin simultaneously. However, the client’s approval for all entries should come in before the deadline for entry submission.
Note: In case the applicant is the owner of the property / activity being entered, and there is no relevant ‘client’, please repeat applicant details as the client. In the case of an IP, applicants are encouraged to include a ‘sponsor’ / ‘key partner’ in the IP as the ‘client’.
Tip: Register all the entries as early as possible so as to activate the ‘client approval’ ‘reference acknowledgment’ process. This will allow you to focus on submitting the entry documents for all the entries that have been registered
Step 2. Submitting the Entry Document
This option will be available only after an entry has been registered under a particular category
- The entry document seeks information on the event / campaign / body of work, under four key aspects. These aspects differ across category segments.
- 4 images and 2 video links can also be uploaded to support the entry. The images have to be under 1 MB/each.
- Once all details have been filled and the entrant is satisfied with the form, we request you to hit the ‘Submit button’ on the document.
- The entry document must be submitted before the deadline. Once submitted, the entry cannot be withdrawn or appended.
- The process of ‘Making Payment’ can begin simultaneously, as entries are registered.
Tip: This is the document that the entry will be judged on. An entrant can log in and save changes as many times as he/she wishes, so do not hesitate to be extremely sure before you hit the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3. Making Payment for the Entries
Keeping in mind the current global scenario of COVID-19, this year there would be an extended reality (hybrid-virtual) awards ceremony on Friday, 31st July.
With this new development, the entry fees has been reduced by 50%.
The entry fees for EACH WOW Awards entry is:
- Indian companies:
INR 9440/- (inclusive of taxes) INR 4720/- (inclusive of taxes)
- Companies based outside of India:
USD 150/- (inclusive of taxes) USD 75/- (inclusive of taxes)
Above payments are ONLY for Group A, Group B, Group C and WOW Decade Awards
Note: Group D: Experiential Venues Awards & Group E: LIVE Quotient Awards would be done via an industry voting process and involves NO payment.
Mode of payment for Indian Companies:
1. Online Payment via RazorPay
- You may choose to make individual transfers for each entry or bundled together for multiples entries.
- The link for the same is:
- Once you have made the online transfer, key in the reference details in the grid below adjacent to the entry you wish to pay for.
- Once you key in and submit payment details in the grid below. the status of the particular entry will change from ‘Not Paid’ to ‘Awaiting Confirmation’
- Our finance department will verify the details and update the payment status of those entries to the ‘Paid Confirmed’.
- In case you decide against submitting an entry. We request you to mark the same as ‘Not Submitting’
- In case you have made the online transfer for more than 1 entry, repeat the same details for the entry that you wish to pay for in the adjacent payment details box.
Tip: Finish the Entry Registration & Payment process for all your entries at the earliest so the only thing (and most important) left to submit is the Entry Document.
Entrants may request for an invoice by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information? Stuck somewhere?
Don’t hesitate to call +91 98339 93226 and ask for help on ‘WOW’
Alternatively, drop us a line at email@example.com and we will get back as soon as possible.